If you have a car to donate in Maryland, Wheels For Wishes is a great option. Our car donation program benefits Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic. With just a few easy steps, your unwanted vehicle can be on its way to providing funding for Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic. Whether you live in Baltimore, Frederick, Hagerstown or anywhere else in Maryland, Wheels For Wishes can pick up your car free of charge and use it to help Maryland kids.
Enjoy All The Benefits Car Donation Has To Offer
Donating your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes is a great way to give back and make a difference in your Maryland community. On top of that, it comes with many perks for you as well. These include:
- Towing from anywhere in Maryland at absolutely no charge to you. We'll even pick up your car if it doesn't run in most cases.
- Acceptance of nearly all types of vehicles in any condition. Whether you have a boat, RV, motorcycle, car, truck or other vehicle, we can accept it in most cases and turn it into funding for Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic.
- A great tax deduction for your donation to charity. Since we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, you will receive the maximum possible tax deduction for your donation to us.
- A hassle free donation process. We take care of everything so you don't have to worry about a thing.
- An easy way to get rid of your used car without haggling with potential buyers or posting ads.
If you've been meaning to upgrade to a more fuel efficient car or a new model, Wheels For Wishes makes it easy for you to get rid of your old car. With all of Hagerstown's public transport connecting you to Washington, D.C. and Eastern Maryland, you may even want to give up your car completely to avoid the hassle of traffic.
Make A Donation With Just 3 Easy Steps
When you're ready to make a donation, our representatives are here to help every step of the way.
- Get started by calling 1-855-225-9474 or filling out an online car donation form. A donation representative will arrange a convenient time for your vehicle to be picked up. Make your donation before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 in order to claim a tax deduction for that tax year.
- Grab your personal items from your vehicle. You don't need to worry about giving it a wash, filling the gas tank or making repairs – we take care of everything for you. We'll tow your car at no charge from anywhere in Maryland. 100 percent of the net proceeds from selling your car will go to Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic.
- Save your tax deductible receipt, which we will mail to you. Use the receipt when you file your taxes in order to claim your tax deduction.
It really is that simple to make a difference in your community! If you have a car to donate, consider giving it to a bigger and better cause today.